Monday, February 01, 2021

Weekend Update

I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend! I can't say we got a whole lot done here at the Chez Paisley, but sometimes it's nice to take things slow. Groceries were bought and laundry was done so we should have food on the table and clean clothes on our backs for the next week. Can't complain!
 
I wanted to work on something super easy whilst taking a break from Amish Life so I picked up this Blackbird Designs stocking I got a tiny start on a couple of months ago. I'm working from a copy I made from the pattern which is around here somewhere but I guess I should have spent some time organizing my stitchy stuff! I did find the birthday card I meant to send to my son last April (sorry Evan!) and this...
 
Just in time for February and Valentines Day! Woohoo!

 

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Glad you have food to eat and clean clothes to wear for this first week of February. Your stocking looks good. Happy February!

Mary said...

The stocking is looking very pretty. Its good to get the chores out of the way for more fun stuff!