Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday Morning

I'm happy to report that the stitching is done on Amid Amish Life. Part one. Which is not to imply I will ever stitch parts three and four. I have a feeling this experience is going to be like childbirth though, and in a year or two I'll forget what a pain in the patootie the fractional stitches were and I'll start staring wistfully at a piece of wedgewood blue Lugana. I'm way past popping an ovary every time I see those cute little newborn sleepers in Target so stitching it will have to be!
 
I still have the back stitching to do, of course, but I'm going to celebrate that the cross stitching  is done for a day or two (or three) and then get back to it. Otherwise it'll find it's way to the bottom of some pile and get buried for months. Or years. You do not want to see the state of the daybed in my stitchy room!
 
Thank you for all your encouragement on this project! It definitely helped me to stay focused!
 


 
 



1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on getting the cross stitching finished on part 1! Woohoo!