Monday, April 17, 2023

Pass the Scissors and Glue

I never got into scrapbooking but this whole junk journaling thing is likely to turn into an obsession with me! It's a lot like when I was about nine and glued a bunch of pictures I'd cut out of my Mom's Good Housekeeping magazine onto a Quaker Oats canister for no good reason other than it was fun to play with scissors and glue. It's still fun to play with scissors and glue!


There's no logic to any of these pages although I do sense a sort of flowers and butterflies theme. I don't work on any one page at a time either. It's all very random with me. I hope there aren't any rules for this because if there are I'm pretty sure I'm not doing it right! Cinda Canning would tell me to embrace the mess so that's what I do! Cut and glue!

Here's a bit of a before and after of what I worked on earlier today...

I'm "stuck" for now because Aida has placed an embargo on butterflies.
Embargo on!


No comments: