Thursday, April 06, 2023

Home Tweet Home

Home Tweet Home
by Primrose Cottage Stitches

This sweet little chart was love at first sight for me! I have a thing for birds and birdhouses, and well, houses in general. The more cottagey they are the better!

I'm not 100% thrilled with this finish but it's stuck pretty good to the house sign so I guess it's staying! I might add some doo-dads at a later date but for now it'll have to do. I do love the little "home sweet home" tag I made with my Cricut! (Seriously though, any feedback would be greatly appreciated! I'm trying to get better at finishing!)

Next up is a little Lizzie Kate snippet called Welcome Friends.
Adorable, right? I need to find some linen and pull the threads and I'll be set to go!
 
Aida is keeping watch out for the UPS man. We're expecting a major sticker and scrapbook paper haul today for our junk journaling!
 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your birdhouse finish is darling. I really like the house shaped wood piece you have it mounted on. Great choice for your next project! Aida is very intent on her job of watching for the UPS guy.