Monday, March 15, 2021

Mid-March Update

Not much stitching to report. I've been working on Love Lives Here by Country Cottage Needleworks off and on. I guess there's been too many distractions lately to get much done. I need to get better about carving out some time for serious stitching or I'm not going to have this finished until next February!
 
Phil and I have still been enjoying our time in Florida. We try to go line dancing at least twice a week. Once we're back north we won't have the same opportunity so we're doing our best to take advantage of it while we're down here. We'll be heading back to Michigan next month so the weeks are winding down.
 
We also went down to Everglades National Park to do some more camping. We were lucky enough to have a clear night our first night at the campground so we got to see a ton of stars. Unfortunately, my phone didn't capture how spectacular the sky looked so I don't have any photos to share. We were parked right under Orion and it was truly amazing watching all the stars pop out as it got darker and darker.
 
I have a roast simmering in the crock pot for our dinner tonight and it's making the house smell so yummy! It's hard to resist sticking a fork in the pot and having a taste! With dinner taken care of I'll have extra time to stitch! I am determined to finish the house today so I better get going!

Thanks for stopping by!


 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your project looks good. It sounds like you have been having some awesome adventures during your time in Florida. Enjoy your crockpot roast dinner!