Monday, March 01, 2021

March?

I can't believe it's March already! What happened to February??? I guess I'm supposed to be making plans for the month but I've never been good about that! I'm a fly by the seat of my pants, play it by ear type of gal! Which explains my lack of blogging as of late, haha!

I'm about halfway done with CCN's Love Lies Here but I'm getting a little bored with it so I might have to start something new. I've also started the backstitching on Amid Amish Life but it takes my full attention so I try to work on it in the mornings when I'm usually just listening to music and not watching something on TV. Ripping out backstitching is not fun! 

Phil and I have been kicking around the idea of getting a puppy for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger. I really love Italian Greyhounds so we got on the list at a breeder's and after several weeks of waiting for a little fawn colored female to be born we got the call!


We have named her Aida and will be picking her up on our way back to Michigan next month! I can't wait! I have a feeling she's going to be very spoiled!

That's about it for now! I promise to get better about blogging more regularly and actually post pictures of what I've been working on! It's a new month so we all get a fresh start!
 
 

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Looking forward to "meeting" Aida once you collect her. What a cutie! Happy March!

Terri said...

What a cute dog! Congrats!

Mary said...

Oh so tiny! She’s adorable! Can’t wait to see more pics.