Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Bit of Border Progress

I don't seem to be making much headway with the border this week but I still wanted to share a progress picture so you could see the whole sampler thus far. I even ironed out the wrinkles for you! And I have to say, it's so darn pretty! I can't wait to see it finished and framed and hung on the wall!

Tomorrow night we are going to see Barry Manilow in concert in Ft. Wayne, IN. It's his Manilow on Broadway show so I'm really looking forward to it! Do I need to admit to having a bit of a crush on him when I was a teenager? (Yes, I'm old!)

Saturday I'm hoping to make a trip down to House of Stitches in La Porte, IN to check out their La-D-Da trunk show. If anyone else in the area would like to make it a get-together just let me know and we can coordinate a time!

Waiting for storms to roll in right now and wondering if tonight's Rangers game against the Chicago Cubs is going to be rain delayed. We could only listen to the first game on the radio last night but it turned out to be a lot of fun. Just like the olden days!

I think Minnie has the right idea this afternoon!


No comments: