Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Little Christmas Fun

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is watch Christmas movies with my kids. The other night I noticed that some of the DVD covers had taglines on them... you know, those little phrases used in the movie trailers and advertisements. So I thought it would be fun to put together a little quiz for everyone. See if you can guess the Christmas movie but it's tagline!

1. A family comedy without the family.

2. Journey beyond your imagination.

3. Yule crack up!

4. This holiday, discover your inner elf.

5. Two dads. One toy. No prisoners.

6. This Christmas, the snow hits the fan.

7. Experience the miracle.

8. Inside a snowflake, like the one on your sleeve, there happened a story you must see to believe.

9. Peace, harmony, comfort and joy... maybe next year.

10. He's up past his bedtime in the city that never sleeps.

Have fun! I'll post the answers tomorrow!

No comments: