Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What A Day!

Sometime during the night my little part of the world was flash frozen. The phone rang at 7:30 this morning with the joyous news... SNOW DAY! Or ice day to be more precise. Nice Boss called from work to tell me I didn't have to come in, there wasn't much to do and everything else could wait. Fantastic! A half hour later she called back... Grumpy Boss had over-ruled her decision... if there's nothing to do, we'll make something to do! I had already gotten ready to go because I had a feeling I'd end up having to go in for one reason or another. I don't call her Grumpy Boss for nothing!

In stitching news, I started Heart in Hand's Love Sampler this afternoon. Very Valentine-y. I'll need to post a progress picture soon as proof that I do stitch on linen from time to time!

P.S. I'm typing this with my gloves on. It's cold!

No comments: