I haven't been stitching much since my three day Stitch-a-Thon but I have made enough progress on Flock Together to share with you.
Phil brought back the blue I needed for the water but I'm not loving that particular shade so I think I will swap it out for something with a little more green in it. I stitched just enough to verify that, yeah, I want to change it.
Then there's this...
Notice my pelican's bill compared to the one in the photo. They're not even close to the same color. I thought I'd screwed up and pulled the wrong thread but no, it's what's called for on the chart. I then checked the Hands On Design website and sure enough, the DMC substitution for the GAST Chamomile should have been 3045 and not 3022. So I'll be frogging the bill, the nest, and the rope, along with the water.