I decided to get creative and put together this little pillow today. The cross stitch is tres tres old (a Heart in Hand Wee One? Wee Witch?) and I've had the fabric long enough that some might consider it 'vintage'! I was wanting to make it a flanged pillow but after much measuring and cutting and re-measuring I just couldn't wrap my gray cells around it. May as well have been trying to solve a calculus problem! In the end I just made a regular square pillow and called it good. I'm super happy with how it came out to be honest! (Let's just keep it a secret that I actually managed to sew my measuring tape to the pillow at one point!)
I set up my floor stand earlier this week so I could get back to work on my Village of Hawk Run Hollow. I was a little cross-eyed working on the 40 count linen at first but now I'm lovin' it! There's not much to this block so barring a disaster I should be able to get it done soon.